Michelle Obama Makes Terrifying Announcement – Here’s What’s Coming After 2016
November 18, 2015 8:12am PST
The Obama family’s time in the White House is FINALLY coming to a close, and while the president is obviously planning to sit on his butt and hit golf balls for the rest of his life, Michelle is not ready to give up all the attention she receives as first lady.
In an interview with GQ this week, Obama revealed that his wife is considering starring in her own talk show, a prospect that has sent chills down the spines of millions of Americans.
“If that’s what she wants to do, I’m okay with her making a whole lot of money,” Obama said of the show, according to Daily Mail. “There’s nothing wrong with that.”
We picture Michelle Obama’s show as a cross between Oprah, The View, and The Real Housewives of Atlanta. The idea of Michelle spouting her crazy liberal agendas on national television is frankly a terrifying thought.
Why can’t this woman just go away…
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces