Miranda Lambert Makes HUGE Announcement – Blake Is Livid
November 17, 2015 8:22am PST
It’s been a rough few weeks for Miranda Lambert…
This obviously came as a major blow to Shelton’s ex-wife Miranda Lambert, who struggled emotionally to make it through her powerful song “Bathroom Sink” during the awards show.
Now, however, Miranda is trying to move on. Christmas is typically her favorite time of year, and rather than wallowing in self pity, the country singer is planning to celebrate the holiday with a wild trip with her girlfriends.
“She’s talking about doing something totally different and going on a trip with her girlfriends just to change it up, she just wants to do whatever she can to avoid missing Blake,” a source close to Miranda told Hollywood Life.
The source added that though Miranda isn’t planning to follow Blake’s lead by rushing into another romance, she also “wouldn’t rule it out.”
We think Miranda is making the right call here, and we hope she enjoys the Christmas season!
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Michelle Obama Embarks On Yet Another Lavish Vacation – You Won’t Believe Where She’s Going
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help
- You Won’t Believe How Much Obamas’ Argentina Trip Cost American Taxpayers…