These States Are DEFYING Obama By Refusing To Take Syrian ‘Refugees’
November 17, 2015 6:57am PST
After the Paris terrorist attacks, Michigan Governor Rick Snyder dropped a bombshell when he announced that his state would no longer be accepting Syrian “refugees” as Obama demands.
Now, many other states, including Texas and North Carolina, have followed suit.
According to Young Conservatives, this map shows the states that are coming together to refuse to support Obama’s agenda of taking in Muslim “refugees” from Syria.
While this is a great start, it is still not enough. It only takes one terrorist slipping through the cracks to lead to the deaths of countless American deaths. ALL U.S. states need to defy Obama by no longer taking in Syrian “refugees,” because being politically correct is not worth sacrificing countless American lives.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK