These Red Marks Are Popping Up On Pavement All Over US – I Had No Idea This Is What They Meant…
November 16, 2015 2:32pm PST
If you’ve been walking around the U.S. at all lately, you’ve probably noticed that there are red cracks appearing on sidewalks all over the country. It turns out that these cracks are being placed their purposely as part of the #RedSandProject, and the cracks represent all the people who fall through the cracks in human trafficking cases.
Molly Goochman, the head of this campaign, wrote on her website that “these interventions remind us that we can’t merely walk over the most marginalized people in our communities — those who fall through the metaphoric cracks.”
“The simple act of placing sand in a crack or posting a photo on social media may seem inconsequential, but small actions can help raise awareness of the issues facing those who are overlooked,” Molly stated, according to Mad World News.
Instead of focusing on all the race-baiting foolishness at places like Mizzou, we should instead be publishing REAL campaigns like this one.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Texas Man Offers Sex With Sedated 4 Year-Old Girl In Disturbing Craigslist Ad
- BREAKING: Experts Warn Eating Just ONE Steak A Week Greatly Increases Risks Of Cancer
- Thugs Force 14 Year-Old Girl To Do Unspeakable Things – Then Karma Comes Back To Bite Them
- Human Barbie Makes Bombshell Confession – We Never Expected This…
- Rare Fish Found In US – What It Eats Will Make You NEVER Want To Swim Again