Trump Goes NUCLEAR On Carson – Did He Go Too Far?
November 13, 2015 11:09am PST
Last month, GOP frontrunner Donald Trump was considering making Dr. Ben Carson his Vice President, but these two candidates are definitely not friends anymore…
“It’s in the book that he’s got a pathological temper,” Trump began, referring to Carson’s past as an angry young man. “That’s a big problem because you don’t cure that.”
“As an example: Child molesting,” he continued. “You don’t cure these people. You don’t cure a child molester. There’s no cure for it. Pathological … there’s no cure for that.”
Yup, Trump just went there! He basically compared Carson to a child molester!
“Look, I hope he’s fine because I think it would be a shame” Trump explained. “What I’m saying is, I’d rather have them if they didn’t happen. I don’t want somebody who hit somebody in the face with a padlock.”
Carson supporters are livid about Trump’s attacks, and the neurosurgeon’s campaign staff quickly spoke out to slam him.
“Mr. Trump likes Dr. Carson, but Mr. Trump has resentment when he sees Dr. Carson rise,” Carson campaign aide Armstrong Williams said. “He lashes out like he did tonight and resents Dr. Carson’s continued rise and Dr. Carson (getting) the attention of the press and American people.”
Do you think Trump went too far, or is he on the right track here? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS