BREAKING: Sign Of Christ’s Return Appears In Sky – This Is A MIRACLE
November 12, 2015 12:05pm PST
Amazing new photos of the sky are getting Christians everywhere excited that Jesus Christ might be about to return…
According to Q Political, proud Missourian Beckie Bone Dunning was on vacation in Jamaica when she looked to the sky to watch a brewing storm. As she turned her eye towards the heavens, something unbelievable caught her eye and she quickly snapped a photo.
Beckie then posted the photo to the Weather Channel’s Facebook Page looking for an explanation. Minutes later, she got the following response from meteorologist Nick Wiltgen:
“…the effect is produced by a phenomenon known as iridescence. This is caused when light is diffracted by water droplets and ice particles, causing the various wavelengths – each of which is detected by the human eye as a different color – to spread out.”
The photo has since gone viral, with many saying that it is a heavenly phenomenon that suggests Jesus Christ is about to return to Earth. We can only hope this is true, because we need Jesus now more than ever!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Weather Girl Exposes WAY More Than She Bargained For On Live TV
- Reporter Goes On Live TV – What She Does Next Leaves Viewers Speechless
- When You See the Video of This Weather Girl, You’ll Know Why It’s Going VIRAL
- What Happened To This Church Wafer Is A MIRACLE – OMG!
- Liberals LIVID Over This Painting In Ben Carson’s Home – ‘I Don’t Have To Be Politically Correct Here’