BREAKING: Former Bill Clinton Intern Drops NUKE About Hillary
November 12, 2015 11:26am PST
Former White House intern Natalie Plain once shared a cubicle with Monica Lewinsky when they both worked for President Bill Clinton. Now, she is breaking her silence to drop a bombshell about the REAL Hillary Clinton.
According to IJ Review, Plain said that while Bill was friendly and outgoing when she saw him in the White House, his wife was the complete opposite. Plain described Hillary as someone who is “not a people person.”
“Even when her husband was in office, she seemed to envy his popularity and power,” Plain said. “In her mind, she was the brains behind the operation and the more capable leader though her husband received the accolades because he was a man and the President.”
Plain went on to say that she had no idea Lewinsky was having an affair with the president, and that she still wonders to this day if she would have “ingratiated” herself with him if he propositioned her.
What do you think of what Plain had to say? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This