A NUKE Just Went Off During the GOP Debate
November 10, 2015 9:17pm PST
If you’ve been watching the GOP debate tonight, you probably noticed one thing right away… John Kasich.
Right off the bat, illegal immigration came up during the debate, which is being hosted by the Fox Business Debate. Trump immediately expressed his intent to build a big wall on the US-Mexico border. “Don’t think a wall won’t work?” Trump asked the moderators. “Just ask Israel how well it works.” The crowd went CRAZY with applause!
But what happened next was extremely disturbing.
John Kasich form Ohio wasted little time in SYMPATHIZING with illegal aliens, who broke our laws to enter the country.
He said that Trump’s plan to deport illegals is “not realistic” and that he would let the 11 million illegals in the country right now STAY.
Anyone voting for Kasich should probably re-think their ideology, because they are not conservative.
SHARE this article if you are AGAINST amnesty and if you SUPPORT Trump’s plan to deport illegal aliens!
And if you don’t have the Fox Business Channel, but would like to watch online, you can do so for free here.
You may also like to read:
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- Hillary Clinton Gets The WORST News Of Her Campaign – She’s In Trouble
- Panic After Trump Makes MAJOR Announcement – This Is About to Get Messy
- Trump Earns Bombshell Endorsement – This Could Change Everything