Miranda Lambert Gives Middle Finger to Blake Shelton and New Girlfriend
November 10, 2015 1:11pm PST
It’s been a rough week for Miranda Lambert…
This obviously came as a major blow to Shelton’s ex-wife Miranda Lambert, who struggled emotionally to make it through her powerful song “Bathroom Sink” during the awards show.
Days after all the drama unfolded, Miranda is now trying to turn over a new leaf. According to Daily Mail, today is Miranda’s 32nd birthday, and she is just trying to look forward.
Yesterday, Miranda began her birthday celebration early with a photo of herself riding her horse Sophie, who was dressed up as a unicorn.
“Never too old to ride a unicorn…And thank God for friends that spend the day with you painting your pony! #32tomorrow #bday #unicornsarereal #sophie #gypsyvanner #glitter #reallifelisafrank,” she captured the snap.
Clearly, this was a message to Gwen and Blake that she doesn’t give a hoot about their relationship. It’s a new year for Miranda, and she’s going into it with joy and love in her heart: she’s not going to let her ex-husband bring her down!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Divorce Judge DEMANDS Patriot Give Half Of Everything To Ex-Wife – He Responds With THIS
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help
- Hillary’s Rumored Lesbian Lover Reveals How They First Met – ‘Our Eyes Connected…’
- Blake Shelton Shocks Fans By Doing THIS at the Country Music Awards… Wow