GRAPHIC: Police Officer Dies After Being Hit By Thug’s Minivan
November 10, 2015 11:55am PST
A few months ago, Obama turned on American police officers when he blamed them for the violent race riots spreading throughout the country, instead of the race-baiting protesters themselves.
Since then, the number of attacks on U.S. cops has dramatically increased as thugs now feel that it is ok to attack police officers because “the president said they could.”
Now, it seems Obama’s anti-police sentiment has spread all over the world. Disturbing footage from Thailand shows a police officer get hit by a minivan near the Phuket International Airport.
According to Liveleak, this incident took place on Monday, and the footage opens with the cop waiting patiently to make a u-turn on his motorbike. Another car then comes out of nowhere, hitting the officer and killing him.
It has since been revealed that the driver of the minivan was drunk.
Police officers all over the world deserve RESPECT! It’s sickening that we’re now living in a society where attacks against police are not only tolerated, but also celebrated…
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family