Cheating Mother Of Five Shot Dead While Having Sex With Coworker In Car
November 10, 2015 8:31am PST
A mother of five and her coworker, who were each seeing other people, were both shot dead as they had sex in a parked car in Philadelphia last week.
Shakoor Arline, 25, and mother-of-five Lisa Smith, 32, were in the backseat of an SUV when someone opened the backdoor and fired nine shots, hitting them multiple times in their heads. According to Daily Mail, police are calling it a “crime of passion.”
Maintenance workers found the couple’s bodies on Friday afternoon. Reports say Arline was naked and Smith was partially clothed. Homicide Capt. James Clark told reporters that Arline and Smith met when they worked at a previous job together, and that they had been seeing each other for two years, despite the fact that they were each dating other people.
“So obviously that’s where our investigation is going to start, because somebody knew that they were in the park at that time and obviously had an issue with that,” he said.
Clark went on to say that nothing was taken from the couple, so robbery is not believed to have been the motive.
“You’ve got nine shots fired, all of them head shots to both of the victims, so it appears to be very much a crime of passion,” the police captain continued. “Because somebody knew that they were in the park at that time and obviously had an issue with that.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers