Inside Taylor Swift’s BITTER Feud With Miranda Lambert…
November 9, 2015 8:07am PST
It’s been a rough week for Miranda Lambert…
This obviously came as a major blow to Shelton’s ex-wife Miranda Lambert, who struggled emotionally to make it through her powerful song “Bathroom Sink” during the awards show.
Now, Lambert has even more things to worry about, as it has just been revealed that she’s currently in a bitter feud with fellow singer Taylor Swift.
According to Gossip Cop, Lambert made a surprise appearance at Swift’s 1989 concert in North Carolina last month, but a source says that things went downhill fast that night.
They cannot stand each other,” the source said, adding that backstage they “barely said a word to each other.”
Lambert’s management team reportedly forced her to perform at Swift’s concert against her will in the hopes of “repairing her image.” Lambert, however, did not want to go because Swift had reached out to Shelton to support him after their divorce.
“She’s always been closer to him, and Miranda hated that,” the source said of Swift and Shelton. This insider added that Swift has always seen Lambert as a “bully who will stomp over anyone to get her way.”
There’s so much drama surrounding Miranda Lambert these days! We’re still rooting for her, and we hope things calm down for her in the next few weeks. C’mon, people, this girl needs a break!
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next