New Police Shooting Video Surfaces… And the Riots Have Already Started
November 5, 2015 8:18am PST
This week, Officer Daniel Aguirre was awarded the Combat Cross Medal in Birmingham for the actions he took on the night of April 24, 2014.
On that night, Aguirre was on patrol with Officer Richard Hulska when they came upon two men who matched the description of suspects in a robbery that was committed several hours earlier. According to AL.com, one of the thugs attacked Hulsa, so Aguirre used his stun gun to subdue the suspect.
As he tasered the first suspect, Aguirre was attacked by the second thug, who whipped out a gun and pointed it at Hulsa. After Aguirre told him to drop his weapon, the suspect turned the gun on him. Thinking fast, Aguirre fired and struck the suspect. Both men were then successfully arrested.
The entire incident was captured on dashcam video, and it can be watched below. God bless Officer Aguirre, we’re glad he was able to think on his feet!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next