Do NOT Spot In These Purple Parking Spots – Here’s Why
November 4, 2015 11:40am PST
Most of us don’t pay much attention to the parking spots we park in, but that’s all about to change as a new movement is trying to honor wounded veterans across the country in a beautiful way.
According to Conservative Tribune, the movement was started by the Wounded Warriors Family Support organization, and it involves designating parking spot for military veterans who suffered injuries while in combat. The group is now painting parking spots purple to designated them to wounded veterans, and are offering free parking spots to any business that wants one.
“There are an estimated 1.8 million Purple Heart recipients, combat wounded service members who have transitioned back into civilian life,” Wounded Warriors Family Support said on their website.
Thanks to the efforts to this group, the project is going viral and stores, churches, and other businesses are beginning to catch on to it.
This is a beautiful way to honor our veterans, who need all the help they can get in Obama’s America…
If you want more information about this project, you can call (402) 502-7557.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Obama Makes Horrifying Move Against American Veterans