Watch the FIRST Thing Paul Ryan Does as Speaker
October 30, 2015 9:24am PST
Paul Ryan took over as Speaker of the House on Thursday, and the first thing he did has many conservatives applauding him.
According to Bizpac Review, Ryan was seen dodging a hug from liberal nitwit Nancy Pelosi as she handed him his gavel.
“It is my privilege to hand this gavel to the Speaker of the House, Congressman and honorable Paul Ryan,” Pelosi said before throwing up her arms to offer him a hug. The quick thinking congressman managed to then dodge this by offering her his hand instead.
It didn’t take long for the clip to go viral.
Phew, that was a close one, Paul!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Trump Announces Major Shakeup In His Campaign – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide
- The Mailman Swore This Happened Every Day, But They Wouldn’t Believe Him, So He Filmed It!
- BREAKING: New Republican To Enter Presidential Race At Convention