Obama LIVID After Clint Eastwood Openly Defies Him
October 30, 2015 5:46am PST
At 85 years of age, Clint Eastwood has never been afraid to tell it like it is. Now, the American Sniper director has spoken out to the Carmel Pine Cone, a newspaper based in the California town he used to be mayor of, to expose Obama.
“President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people,” Eastwood said, according to American News. He did not elaborate, but we think he pretty much said it all with that!
Eastwood also discussed his famous “empty chair” speech at the Republican National Convention a few years ago, saying he did not think of the legendary comments until minutes before he jumped onstage. He said he had three goals in that speech: to show that not everyone in Hollywood is liberal, to expose Obama as a liar, and to let Americans know that they have the right to eliminate a political leader who isn’t doing his job.
What do you think of Eastwood’s comments? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS