BREAKING: Carson Takes National Lead Over Trump – He’s The New Frontrunner
October 27, 2015 7:31am PST
Donald Trump has been the frontrunner in the GOP presidential race since June, when he launched his campaign. Unfortunately for him, however, a new poll shows that he may not be the frontrunner any longer…
A New York Times/CBS poll released on Tuesday shows that Dr. Ben Carson has taken the lead nationally in the GOP race with 26% to Trump’s 22%. According to Breitbart, the poll shows that Trump has lost five points while Carson has gained five points.
It wasn’t all bad news for Trump, however: the poll showed that his support is much firmer than Carson’s. A whopping 55% of Trump supporters said he is their man until the bitter end, while only 20% of Carson’s supporters could say the same thing.
The other Republican candidates were trailing by at least fourteen points in the poll. Marco Rubio came in third with 8% while Jeb Bush and Carly Fiorina are tied at 7%. Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, and John Kasich are also all tied at 4%.
What do you think this poll says about Trump’s chances? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End