Obama Attacks Christian Holidays – Forces Schools To Celebrate THIS Instead
October 27, 2015 6:18am PST
Throughout his presidency, Obama has made it clear that he wants to ban as many Christian holidays as he can. The president plans to replace these special days with “politically correct” holidays that commemorate his various agendas.
Now, Obama’s Department of Education has ordered American schools to dedicate a full week to illegal immigrants, calling this celebration “undocumented immigrant awareness day.”
According to Conservative Tribune, the White House released a document last week telling schools ways they can make illegal aliens feel more “welcome.” These “suggestions” include an “Undocumented Week” and “an undocumented immigrant awareness day.”
The document pointed out that 65,000 illegals graduate from high school in America every year, and it gave teachers a series of tips on how they can “support” these students.
It’s sickening that teachers are now being forced to bend over backwards to make illegal aliens feel welcome in their classrooms. Instead of making them feel “welcome,” we should be throwing them out of our country and promoting LEGAL immigration!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- While We Were Distracted With The Election, Obama’s IRS Quietly Did THIS
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide
- Trey Gowdy Drops Bombshell On Obama – White House Panicking