I’ve Eaten Hundreds Of These In My Life, But I Had No Idea They Were Made Like This…
October 23, 2015 11:43am PST
If you’re anything like me, you’ve eaten hundreds of ramen noodles.
The meal is both cheap and filling, and it’s become known as something poor college kids can eat on the go.
Despite all the ramen noodles I’ve eaten, I’ve never even questioned where or how they are made! According to American Overlook, many ramen noodles are made at the Sun Noodle Factory in Teterboro, New Jersey.
In this video, you’ll see how ramen noodles are made at this factory. Here, 40 different types of dough are used to make 150 different styles of noodles. The factory makes about 20,000 servings of noodles a day, requiring about 40,000 pounds, or 20 tons of flour, and these noodles are then shipped all over the world.
Man, this video has made me want to go out and get some ramen noodles!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- Michelle Obama Makes Horrifying Announcement – This Will Affect All Of Us
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Michelle Obama Announces Horrifying New Ban – She’s Gone Too Far This Time