Carson And Trump Get Horrifying Threats – Secret Service Rushes To Them
October 21, 2015 2:59pm PST
Last week, GOP frontrunners Donald Trump and Dr. Ben Carson complained that they are being refused protection from the Secret Service because they are conservative.
All that changed this week, however, when Trump and Carson received horrifying death threats from crazy liberals and Islamic radicals.
According to Conservative Tribune, the threats to Carson have been especially bad, with sources saying that his threats are “off the charts” since he said that America should never elect a Muslim president.
Sources are also saying that terrorists are hoping to target at least one presidential candidate, maybe more.
“It is widely believed ISIS would like to strike a major political target in the U.S.,” the source continued.
As of now, Trump is the only candidate to specifically request protection from the Secret Service.
“I want to put them on notice because they should have a liability,” Trump told The Hill last week. “Personally, I think if Obama were doing as well as me, he would’ve had Secret Service (earlier). I have by far the biggest crowds.”
Both Carson and Trump are scheduled to receive protection from as many as two dozen Secret Service agents as soon as possible.
We can only hope that the threats are empty. we’re DEPENDING on Trump and Carson to take over our country and SAVE us from Obama!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS