Trump Launches Plan To Close Mosques To Fight ISIS
October 21, 2015 7:16am PST
Donald Trump made his way to first place in the 2016 GOP presidential race by being unafraid to express his views, regardless of who they would offend.
In an interview with Fox Business this week, Trump offended liberals everywhere when he said he would “absolutely” revoke passports and close mosques in order to fight ISIS.
According to Mediaite, host Stuart Varney was asking Trump about the anti-ISIS measures the British government has taken when the business mogul made the controversial comments.
“They’ve got a whole new series of proposals to deal with this, including withdrawal of passports from some of these people who’ve gone over just to fight–” Varney said, before Trump interrupted him.
“Absolutely. Good, good,” Trump said.
“…and closing some mosques,” Varney continued. “Would you do the same thing in America?”
“I would do that,” Trump responded without hesitation. “Absolutely, I think it’s great.”
“Can you do it?” pressed Varney. “Can you close a mosque? We do have religious freedom.”
“Well, I don’t know,” Trump admitted. “I mean, I haven’t heard about the closing of the mosque. It depends, if the mosque is, you know, loaded for bear, I don’t know. You’re going to have to certainly look at it.”
THIS is why we love Donald Trump: he’s not afraid to offend some Muslims in order to protect millions of American lives!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call