Welfare Queens Caught Using Obama’s Food Stamp Funds To Buy DRUGS
October 20, 2015 11:19am PST
An undercover police investigation in Chicago has led to a grocery store being closed down and it’s owner arrested on major drug charges.
According to Breitbart, the police investigation revealed that Uptown Grocery was actually a front business for a “flourishing” drug market. The store’s owner, 45-year-old Ali-al-Najjar, was reportedly also selling stolen goods and committing Link card fraud by pocketing the extra cash.
Police found $40,000 dollars in cash in the store, and also stolen goods being sold there that were from retailers like Walgreens, Macy’s and J.C. Penney’s.
Prosecutors say that at the start of every month, when Link cards are replenished with government welfare funds, there were always long lines at Uptown Grocery as freeloaders used the money to buy drugs.
“They turn that benefit fraud, and that benefit, into money, and they turn that money into drugs. within five to ten minutes,” Assistant State’s Attorney David Williams told Fox 32.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Former Clinton Mistress Speaks Out – Reveals Hillary Is ‘Lesbian Cocaine Addict’
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise