Black Hollywood Star Risks Everything To Endorse Trump – Liberals Are Livid
October 20, 2015 8:55am PST
In the liberal world of Hollywood, it’s incredibly risky to come out as a Donald Trump supporter. This is even more true for black actors…
While promoting his new movie Our Brand Is Crisis, African American actor Anthony Mackie revealed that he is in fact a Trump supporter. It didn’t take long for the liberal media to slam him for expressing this view…
I would 100 percent want to run Trump’s campaign. 100 percent,” Mackie said, according to BET. “I mean, first that’ll be the best party ever when he won, and second, Trump’s an easy sell… When you look at Trump, he’s an easy sell because you can sell him as the guy who worked his way up from nothing. And I think if you’re a ‘pull yourself up by your bootstraps’ candidate, people would identify with that.”
“I’m on the bandwagon,” he added. “I’m drinking the Kool-Aid!”
Hollywood has quickly turned on Mackie, with liberals slamming the actor for “turning on blacks” by supporting a candidate like Trump. We, however, support Mackie for expressing his conservative views in such a public way!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers