Three-Foot Tall Jihadist Is Nicknamed ‘Al Chihuahua’
October 19, 2015 1:30pm PST
This may look like an adorable little man, but he wants the world to know that he is a VERY dangerous terrorist!
Known as Al-Chihuahua, this mini-jihadi is thought to have enlisted with Al Qaeda-linked group Jabhat Al-Nusra, who is fighting both ISIS and the Assad regime. According to Daily Mail, photos have gone viral online of the mini-terrorist, who is barely bigger than his Kalashnikov weapon.
The photos were obtained by Leith Abou Fadel, editor-in-Chief of the English-language Arabic news website Al-Masdar News, who quickly gave the terrorist the nickname, “Abu Ahmad Al-Chihuahua.”
“A friend shared his picture and I picked up on it,” Fadel recounted. “I tried to find out more about him, but the information was limited. All we know is that he is a member of the Syrian Al Qaeda group Jabhat Al-Nusra.”
What do you think about this little terrorist? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated
- Bill Clinton Slips Up – Says Something Sickening About Benghazi Attack