When She Stacked Cooked Pasta In A Pan, I Was Confused – But Then This Changed Everything
October 19, 2015 11:32am PST
When I first saw her stacking cooked pasta in a pan, I was very confused. When I saw the outcome, however, I was rushing to try this myself!
According to Q Political, this video will show you the perfect way to present pasta to your family and friends. All you have to do is cook the rigatoni pasta, drain it, and stir it in romano cheese.
Once you’ve done this, turn the pan sideways and stack the pasta on top of one another. Add meat sauce and mozzarella cheese on top, then bake the delicious dish. The result is sure to make your mouth water!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Michelle Obama Makes Horrifying Announcement – This Will Affect All Of Us
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Michelle Obama Announces Horrifying New Ban – She’s Gone Too Far This Time
- Michelle Obama Caught In Major Lie – She’s A Hypocrite