BREAKING: Obama’s CIA May Assassinate Putin
October 16, 2015 2:02pm PST
Paul Craig Roberts, the former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy in the Reagan administration, dropped a bombshell this week when he revealed that Russian President Vlademir Putin is in grave danger of being assassinated by the CIA.
Tensions have been rising between Obama and the Russian leader for quite some time, and Roberts claims that our president is sick and tired of being upstaged by the far craftier Putin.
“I think Putin is in substantial danger of assassination,” Roberts said, according to Infowars. “I hope he stops walking around the streets unprotected.”
Roberts went on to warn that the assassins will likely come from either the CIA itself, or a rogue group.
It would not be a huge stretch for the CIA to assassinate Putin, considering the fact that they have tried to assassinate political leaders in countries like Korea, China, Indonesia, Iran, Cambodia, Iraq, Costa Rica, Cuba, South Vietnam, Dominican Republic, Libya, Lebanon, Panama, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.
In the summer of 2014, a former CIA agent suggested that Putin be removed by assassination if necessary as the Obama administration developed a strategy for the Ukraine conflict.
Do you think Putin is in danger? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Rushing To Do THIS Before He Leaves Office – We’re In Trouble