Michelle Obama Just Challenged Laura Bush – Here’s How She Responded
October 16, 2015 11:33am PST
Michelle Obama has spent the last seven years using our tax dollars to fund her lavish vacations and lifestyle, so it’s hard to remember that there was a time when we had a first lady who actually had love and respect for the American people.
Former first lady Laura Bush outclassed Michelle Obama once again recently when she visited a children’s hospital to read to the children there. According to Q Political, this was done as part of the Laura Bush Literacy Program, which aims to teach children all over the country how to read.
Because of Laura’s generosity, there is a free reading event held at the George Bush Childhood Home on the third Thursday of every month.
While Michelle has spent her time in the White House shoving gross foods down children’s throats, Laura spent her time promoting literacy in an initiative that has taught millions of children to read.
Now THAT’S the kind of legacy a true first lady leaves behind!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong