CNN Disrespects Trump – Ivanka Responds With THIS
October 16, 2015 10:02am PST
CNN has been attacking GOP frontrunner Donald Trump ever since he announced his candidacy back in June, so when they recently sat down to interview his daughter Ivanka, they should have known they were in for an ear-full!
According to Q Political, Ivanka fiercely defended her father, calling him the most “formidable negotiator” she’s ever seen and adding that he has been a major contributor to the progression of women in the business world.
“Look, my father is very blunt. He’s very direct. He is not gender specific in his criticism of people, and people that he doesn’t particularly like or people that he does like but thinks they’re wrong on a particular issue,” Ivanka, 33, explained. “So I don’t think that he’s gender-targeted at all. Like I said, I wouldn’t be the person I am today, I wouldn’t be a high-level executive within his organization if he felt that way.”
What do you think about Ivanka’s interview? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS