BREAKING: Trump Announces Plans To Boycott Next Debate
October 15, 2015 12:42pm PST
GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s campaign made an announcement today that left the entire country stunned.
According to Mediaite, Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski announced that Trump may boycott the next GOP debate, which is set to take place on CNBC on October 28. This came just after CNBC announced that candidates will not be allowed to make opening and closing statements during the debate.
Lewandowski told the press that if CNBC does not let candidates make these statements, and if they don’t guarantee that the debate won’t go over 2 hours, Trump will not participate. He said that CNBC never went over the debate criteria with the campaigns, and that the Trump campaign never agreed to this criteria.
The campaign manager said that it’s, “imperative that the time be changed to 120 minutes” and “until we have this criteria specifically laid out, it is difficult to participate.”
We’ll see if Trump carries through with this threat. However, considering the fact that Trump has brought in major ratings for each debate he has participated in, we wouldn’t be surprised if CNBC makes the changes he is requesting.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President