Texas Takes MAJOR Stand Against Obama – White House In Panic Mode
October 15, 2015 11:37am PST
Texans have seen threw Obama ever since before he came to office, and they have never been afraid to stand up to him. Now, they are defying one of his most prize agendas with a piece of legislation that has Obama livid.
According to American News, new legislation in Texas is requiring their public universities to allow handguns in dorms, classrooms, and campus buildings. The law was finally approved by the Texas legislature, much to Obama’s dismay.
“Today is a day when Republicans and Democrats are united saying that we will live up to the promise of the Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution,” Gov. Greg Abbott said, throwing this in the face of Obama and his minions. “Including the Second Amendment. The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
“There is nothing more important in democracy than the voice of the people stepping up and saying, ‘We expect the Constitution of the United States of America to be our guiding doctrine,’” Abbott concluded.
Take THAT, Obama!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS