Trump Is Attacked By Heckler, But Here’s How He Responded
October 15, 2015 11:03am PST
During a campaign stop in Richmond, Virginia last night, GOP frontrunner Donald Trump was confronted by a liberal heckler during his speech. In typical Trump fashion, however, the business mogul wasn’t phased by the liberal idiot at all!
The hecklers began screaming at Trump when he mentioned building a wall between the U.S. and Mexico to keep illegals out of our country. The Trump supporters at the event responded by starting a fight with the protesters, but Trump managed to calm the crowd down.
“That’s alright,” Trump told them, according to Western Journalism. “That’s why we have freedom of speech, folks!”
“I’ll tell you how dishonest the press is,” Trump continued. “We have thousands of people in the room…and we have about 10 people over there. They’ll get the headline. You won’t. That’s pretty disgusting but that’s the way it goes.”
What do you think about the way Trump handled this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End