Trump Calls Bernie Sanders The ‘C Word’ – Watch What Happens Next
October 15, 2015 7:53am PST
During a rally on Wednesday night, GOP frontrunner Donald Trump unloaded on Bernie Sanders, calling him the “C word.”
Yup, Trump called him a communist.
“I watched Hillary last night with, ‘We’re gonna give this, we’re gonna give that, we’re gonna give that’” Trump said, according to Bizpac Review. “The poor woman, she’s got to give everything away because this maniac that was standing on her right is giving everything away so she’s following. That’s what’s happening. This socialist slash Communist. OK. Nobody wants to say it.”
Later on in the Richmond, Virginia event, hecklers began yelling at Trump when he addressed his views on illegal immigration.
“That’s all right,” he said. “That’s why we have freedom of speech, folks.”
“I’ll tell you how dishonest the press is,” he continued, noting that over 7,000 people were in the room. “We have about ten people over there, and they’ll get the headline — you won’t.”
Skip to the 1:20 mark in the video below to see Trump take on the idiot hecklers!
What do you think about this speech? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS