Top Congressman Launches Plan To Impeach Obama, But He Needs Your Help
October 14, 2015 1:57pm PST
During a recent speech, Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan claimed that the House of Representatives is trying to “impeach” IRS Commissioner John Koskinen for his role in the infamous IRS scandal in which they targeted conservatives.
According to American News, Jordan said that impeaching Koskinen is “critical to preserving fundamental freedom, fundamental rights.”
“If we don’t hold some people accountable in the executive branch for the executive overreach we’ve seen in the Obama administration, then they’ll never get the message,” Jordan said in the speech, which was delivered to the Young Americans Foundation.
Jordan went on to point out that Koskinen promised a “full and transparent investigation” after the Lois Lerner scandal came to light. The representative added that this promise “was a complete lie.”
Should Jordan succeed in getting Koskinen impeached, he will undoubtedly come for Obama next, and it would be difficult for the president to save himself. Show your support for Jordan by sharing this article and letting Obama and his minions know that they’re days are numbered!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: House Calls For Obama’s Impeachment – This Could Be The End For Him
- US House Preparing To Vote On Impeachment – White House Panicking
- While We Were Distracted With The Election, Obama’s IRS Quietly Did THIS
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS