Tim McGraw Turns On GOP – Urges Fans To Support Obama
October 8, 2015 12:09pm PST
Tim McGraw’s career in country music is in jeopardy this week after a newly surfaced report revealed that he was urging his fans to vote for Obama in both the 2008 and 2012 elections.
“Vote! That’s what people fought, died and bled for,” McGraw urged backstage at the CMA Awards in 2012, according to Billboard. “That’s what makes America great is we get to choose our leaders. Do it! No matter what you believe, vote. You can’t b–ch about it if you don’t vote.”
Of course, what McGraw really meant with this statement was “vote for Obama.” According to Taste of Country, he proved this four years before that when he officially came out as an Obama supporter.
“It’s innate in me to be a blue-dog Democrat. I’m not saying I’m right or wrong, but that’s what I am,” he told People at the time. “My wife [singer Faith Hill] and I and our family will do everything we can to support Obama. I like his ideas, I like his energy, and I like the statement he would make for our country to the world.”
Clearly, Hollywood has turned McGraw into an unapologetic liberal. We always hate to see that happen to good country boys!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Legendary Country Music Star Found Dead
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- CBS Makes Bombshell Announcement About Trump – Supporters Stunned