This Might Look Like A Shack On The Water, But Look What’s Inside…
October 7, 2015 8:34am PST
This may look like a flimsy shack on the water, but it is actually one of the nicest hotels in all the world!
According to American Overlook, this “shack” is actually the Utter Inn in Sweden. Designed by Mikael Genburg, the inn offers guests the once in a lifetime experience of sleeping in luxury under the water.
For $400 – $500, guests can sleep in luxurious rooms submerged in the lake. However, the hotel is only open from April to December, so you’ve got to get to Sweden quick!
You may also like to read:
- One Of Obama’s Refugees Rapes Girl And Douses Her In Lighter Fluid – What Happens Next Is Even Worse
- Trump Gets Some Awful News – He Needs Our Prayers
- Trump Embroiled In Massive New Lawsuit
- When He Found A Secret Button Inside A Hotel Dresser, He Never Expected To Find THIS
- Muslim Gang Terrorizes Women At Train Station – Police Powerless To Intervene