When He Felt An Itch In His Ear, He Never Thought Doctors Would Pull This Out
October 2, 2015 1:19pm PST
Doctors in India were stunned recently when they pulled a three-inch cricket out of the ear of an unidentified man who had come to the hospital complaining of an itch.
According to Huffington Post, doctors believe the cricket crawled into the man’s ear looking for shelter.
“It is likely this cricket crawled into the man’s ear while he was sleeping and was just hiding there until night came around,” Michael Sweet, a lecturer at the University of Derby, told The Daily Star U.K.
The video above was filmed at the South Zone ENT Research Centre in Villupuram, Tamil Nadu, India. You should probably avoid eating before watching this footage…
You may also like to read:
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- He Had This Bump On His Arm For Six Months, So He Popped It – What Came Out…OMG!
- BREAKING: Police In Major City Issue Terror Alert – Please Pray