Six US Soldiers Killed In Devastating Plane Crash
October 2, 2015 8:08am PST
Since Obama and his minions have no respect for the men and women of the U.S. military, you likely won’t be hearing about this from the mainstream media…
According to Breitbart, eleven people were killed early Friday morning when a U.S. Air Force C-130J transport plane crashed in Afghanistan. Six of the people killed were members of the U.S. military.
The crash occurred at Jalalabad Airfield in eastern Afghanistan at around midnight. A spokesman for the 455th Air Expeditionary Wing at Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan confirmed that six U.S. service members made up the crew of the plane, and they were all killed. Five civilians were also killed in the crash.
The U.S. military is currently investigating the cause of this crash.
Please pray for the victims of this devastating plane crash, as well as for all the men and women currently serving our country overseas!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening