BREAKING: Eight Players On Iran’s Women’s Soccer Team Revealed To Be MEN
October 1, 2015 8:03am PST
As devout Muslims, the “women” on the Iranian soccer team always play all their games in their burqas. While the athletes have claimed this is done for their religion, a bombshell new report has revealed that they have a very different motivation for hiding their faces…
According to Mediaite, at least eight players on the Iranian women’s soccer team have been revealed to actually be men.
“[Eight players] have been playing with Iran’s female team without completing sex change operations,” announced an Iranian official close to the team, according to Al-Arabiya. The official added that the men played as women for their entire careers, and only revealed their true identities when they retired.
This is not the first time the Iranian women’s soccer team has been caught using male players. Last year, seven players were dismissed after the league announced that they would require teams to test a player’s gender before signing them.
This is yet another example of Muslims using burqas to their own advantage…
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims