Bombshell From Obama’s Past Comes Back To Haunt Him
September 30, 2015 8:07am PST
There are many details about Barack Obama’s past that seem very suspicious, but this one might take the cake.
Obama loves to brag about his time as editor of the Harvard Law Review before he embarked on an illustrious career in law. That’s why it came as quite a shock when it was recently revealed that Obama has no license to practice law…
According to JD Long, a search of Obama in the law database system reveals that he is “voluntarily retired,” meaning his license to practice law has long expired.
This is very odd, considering the fact that other presidents like Bill Clinton have held onto their law licenses well into their presidencies. It’s very strange that a former editor of the Harvard Law Review would care so little about his license…
Barack isn’t the only Obama without a law license: Michelle doesn’t have one either. Despite the fact that she recently held a position with the University of Chicago Hospitals as legal counsel, she has not had a license to practice law since the 1990s.
What do you think this means? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces