Supreme Court Justice Passes Out As Pope Francis Speaks
September 24, 2015 2:09pm PST
Yesterday, the pope and Obama teamed up for what was clearly a publicity stunt designed to make Americans want to let more illegals in. Today, Pope Francis took things even further when he lectured Americans on issues like immigration, abortion, gay marriage, and the refugee crisis.
While most of Obama’s minions ate up everything the pope had to say, one liberal who was not impressed was Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
According to The Gateway Pundit, Ginsburg spent most of the pope’s speech shamelessly napping.
This is not the first time Ginsburg has fallen asleep in public. Earlier this year, Ginsburg slept through most of Obama’s State of the Union Address.
Yikes, maybe it’s time for Ginsburg to retire and take a nap!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- What Michelle Obama Is Doing Today Will Make You SICK
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge