When She Dropped Her Pants In A Yogurt Shop, Nobody Thought She’d Do THIS
September 17, 2015 2:48pm PST
A sorority girl at University of Iowa was arrested last Saturday after she urinated on the floor of a local yogurt shop.
According to Daily Mail, police rushed to Yotopia on South Clinton Street in Iowa City after getting a call that a drunk woman had urinated on the floor of the yogurt shop. The girl has since been identified as Jestine Rands, 20, who is a leader of the University of Iowa chapter of Chi Omega.
Police wrote in the arrest affidavit that Rands smelled of alcohol and had bloodshot eyes. She was also holding an empty flask that smelled of booze. When police approached her, she told them that a friend of hers had her driver’s license.
Rands, who hails from Omaha, Nebraska, was arrested and charged with misdemeanor public intoxication. She is a new member educator of the Chi Omega sorority, and just days before her arrest, she organized an event called Bid Day to welcome her sorority’s 61 new members.
Hopefully this girl will get it together!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- Gorgeous Blonde Catches Her Landlord On Camera Doing The Unthinkable To Her Underwear…
- Anti-Obama Posts Are Now Getting Americans ARRESTED
- Feminists Fall For Ridiculous #PissForEquality Campaign
- Veterans Headed Cross Country To Arrest Lawmakers They Accuse of Treason