BOOM: Trump Just SQUASHED Jeb Bush in Front of Millions
September 16, 2015 7:11pm PST
From the very beginning of tonight’s GOP debate, there was one clear target: Donald Trump. But the Donald just UNLEASHED like a nuclear bomb on one of his toughest critics.
Almost every candidate on stage made a point to attack Trump and downplay him as a non-serious, “joke” candidate. Jeb Bush was among those candidates.
Most voters know that Jeb Bush is pro-amnesty, but Trump called him out in front of MILLIONS.
“He’s weak on immigration, he’s pro-Common Core, and he doesn’t get my vote,” Trump said during the debate. He then laid out his own comprehensive immigration plan.
“We will move them out. The great ones will come back LEGALLY. Then we’ll have a country.”
Trump also stressed the importance of speaking English, pointing out that Jeb has been seen speaking SPANISH on the campaign trail. “This is a country where we speak ENGLISH, not Spanish,” Trump declared.
SHARE if you are grateful that there’s finally a presidential candidate who tells it like it is! Trump 2016!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End