Trump Just Dropped a NUKE on the Debate Stage!
September 16, 2015 5:54pm PST
The GOP debate started this evening with one clear target: Donald Trump.
Nearly every candidate on stage took jabs at Trump, in a clear effort to take down the front runner.
The opposing candidates tried to make Trump look like a “joke” candidate in order to tarnish his lead and help themselves. But just minutes into the debate, Trump OBLITERATED them all.
Trump correctly brought up that he has accepted no money from special interest groups. He is funding his own campaign 100%.
The other candidates, especially Jeb Bush, are “puppets,” he claimed. They will do whatever their funders tell them to do — they are afraid of losing their funding if they fail to do so.
SHARE if you think Trump should be our next president! And if you aren’t watching the debate tonight, you can tune in for free at CNN.com.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End