I Had No Idea You Could Make Sweet Potatoes Like THIS
September 15, 2015 6:25am PST
If you’re anything like me, you LOVE sweet potatoes!
Sweet potatoes are incredibly healthy for you, as they add tons of fiber to your diet. They also will give you some Vitamin A and Vitamin C, which are each crucial to a healthy diet.
Most people bake sweet potatoes in the oven or in the microwave, but in this video, you’ll learn how to make them in a crock pot!
According to American Overlook, you just start by rinsing and scrubbing the outside of your potatoes before poking holes in them with a fork. Then, simply drop them in your crock pot and cook them for 6-7 hours.
If you’re in a rush, you can just cook them on high for three hours.
After you’re done, you’ll have some delicious sweet potatoes that your whole family can enjoy!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Michelle Obama Makes Horrifying Announcement – This Will Affect All Of Us
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Michelle Obama Announces Horrifying New Ban – She’s Gone Too Far This Time
- Michelle Obama Caught In Major Lie – She’s A Hypocrite