Glenn Beck Turns On Sarah Palin – Watch What Happens Next
September 14, 2015 6:45am PST
Glenn Beck was once a proud Sarah Palin supporter who thought the former Alaskan Governor could do no wrong. Those days, however, are long gone…
On a recent episode of his show, Beck slammed Palin, calling her a “clown” and saying that he’s embarrassed that he ever supported her.
After receiving backlash from conservatives who are still loyal to Palin, Beck tried to backtrack with a half-apology. Here’s what he had to say, courtesy of The Political Insider:
“We all have bad days and bad moments.
Today was one of mine.
I stand by all of my comments on Sarah Palin EXCEPT when I called her a clown. It was unkind, childish and wrong of me to name-call.
What I should have said is this: I don’t know what she really believes.
I don’t think she is who I thought she was and haven’t for some time.
When I saw her interview Donald Trump on her TV show I was stunned. Not that she interviewed him, but that she agreed with him and backs him.
I have seen her speak many times about many topics and I just don’t understand her. But I am sure she doesn’t agree or understand me often as well.”
Do you think Beck is right about Palin, or is he way off on this one? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- Gorgeous Patriot OBLITERATES Obama-Voting Liberals On Camera – Then This Happens
- Chuck Norris Stuns Fans With Bombshell Announcement
- Hillary Thought The Cameras Were Off When She Was Caught Doing THIS
- Sarah Palin Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Health – She Needs Prayers