Trump’s Wife Drops Bombshell
September 13, 2015 1:52pm PST
Donald Trump is currently the GOP frontrunner for the presidential election, so his wife Melania is already preparing for her potential future role of first lady.
Melania has spent much of the last decade living a quite life of luxury in Manhattan, but sources say she is about to enter the limelight in an attempt to show the world her husband’s “softer side.” Trump’s campaign has thus far been characterized by his numerous fights with people, which has given him a bad reputation in some circles.
Melania, however, is about to change all that.
According to The Telegraph, Melania is planning to soften Trump’s image by counteracting some of his controversial remarks and highlighting the issue of women’s health in his campaign.
Trump’s haters have accused him of sexism, with Hillary Clinton saying he “insults” and “dismisses” them. Melania is the best person to back up Trump’s assertion that he “cherishes” women, and she is his campaign’s secret weapon that the Democrats are TERRIFIED of!
The New York Times has said the type of first lady Melania would be is “very traditional, like Betty Ford or Jackie Kennedy.” We can’t wait to see what she does with the White House!
Do you think Melania can help Trump’s campaign? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Leaks ‘Controversial’ Image Of Heidi Cruz After Nude Photos Of Melania Surface
- You Won’t Believe What Melania Trump Was Doing During Last Night’s Debate…
- Sheriff Joe Makes Bombshell Announcement That Could Change 2016 Election Forever
- Bill Clinton Slips Up – Reveals How Hillary’s Campaign Is REALLY Doing
- Melania Trump Reveals Why Her Husband Is EXACTLY Who America Needs