Cop Tracks Down Thug Who Stabbed Him Last Year – Here’s What Happens Next
September 10, 2015 10:30am PST
Last year, Officer J. D. Boyd of the Raleigh, North Carolina, Police Department nearly shot a young thug dead after he tried to stab him in the head.
One year later, Boyd ran into the young thug again, and this time the circumstances were totally different. According to Conservative Tribune, Boyd posted a photo of himself and the young man on Facebook, saying that his former attacker was able to turn his life around.
“Today we ran into each other again, and I learned that after his time in prison and some help from probation he now has a full time job and has another son on the way that will be here in November,” Boyd wrote in the photo caption. “I was glad it ended well for us both that day, and I am ecstatic now to learn that he has turned his life around and we can embrace as friends.”
The post has quickly gone viral, getting over 88,000 likes and 31,000 shares in less than 48 hours.
“No one is ever lost forever and as long as you continue to work to be a better version of yourself than you were yesterday things will work out eventually,” Boyd concluded.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call