Liberals Make DISGUSTING Move To Rename Ronald Reagan International Airport
September 9, 2015 9:41am PST
A few weeks ago, President Obama announced that he would be renaming Mount McKinley in Alaska in order to give the mountain it’s original “native” name. This gave liberals lots of ideas about renaming things, and now they’re coming after Ronald Reagan International Airport in Washington D.C.
According to Conservative Tribune, Progressive political action committee CREDO Action has started a petition to change the name of this airport back to it’s original name, which honored George Washington. The group has gone so far as to accuse Republican Speaker of the House John Boehner of being hypocritical on this matter.
“Given Speaker Boehner’s current outrage and disappointment at President Obama’s decision to rename Mount McKinley, it’s time to give him the opportunity to make up for his own past mistakes,” the petition reads. “Sign the petition and tell John Boehner he needs to be consistent when it comes to naming America’s landmarks.”
Boehner was one of the leaders who fought to have the airport renamed to honor Reagan back in 1998.
The petition has already gotten over 60,000 signatures, and they are quickly closing in on their 75,000 signature goal.
We can only hope that these liberal nitwits will not get their way on this one, because Ronald Reagan most definitely deserves this honor!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- Trump Panicking After Horrifying Petition Goes Viral – This Could Destroy Him
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Ronald Reagan’s Son Makes Bombshell Presidential Endorsement – Reveals Who His Dad Would Be ‘Appalled’ By