She Found An Abandoned Bunker – You Won’t Believe What She Did Next
September 7, 2015 9:05am PST
Years ago, a World War II bunker was discovered in Cornwall, Great Britain. Though the bunker had been used as a secret radio and tracking station during the war, it was dismantled in 1982 and a farmer began using it to store potatoes.
According to Whistleblower, the bunker was bought by Elizabeth Strutton a few years ago, and she managed to do something amazing with it. In this video, you’ll see that Strutton remodeled the bunker and turned it into a beautiful home!
I wish I could live in a place like this! What do you think of it? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide
- The Mailman Swore This Happened Every Day, But They Wouldn’t Believe Him, So He Filmed It!
- Morticians Were About To Burn A Body When They Heard A Noise – When They Looked Down…OMG!