Dog the Bounty Hunter Just Got the Worst News of His Career – Please Pray
September 3, 2015 6:17pm PST
That is quite a lawsuit!
Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth Chapman are in the middle of handling a $30 million lawsuit, according to reports.
This all came about when a rival bounty hunter named Charles Fisher filed a lawsuit against them and accused them of manipulating his personal story on an episode of their TV show. He claims it gave him a bad name and was heavily edited.
Fisher now believes that his name has been tarnished and now has a bad reputation due to the inaccurate portrayal of him on the show.
He also accuses the couple of offering him $20,000 for doing the show but only gave him $5,000.
Of course, Dog and his family claim that this is all nonsense. It is easy to see how Fisher could be filing this lawsuit for 15 minutes of fame (not to mention to tarnish the reputation of the Chapman’s). Fisher has provided no proof of his claims, either.
Sounds fishy to us.
Do you support Dog and his family? Sound off in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- The Mailman Swore This Happened Every Day, But They Wouldn’t Believe Him, So He Filmed It!
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help
- Woman Films Herself Having Sex With a Sausage Dog – What She Does Next Is Even Worse
- They Were Walking Past An Old Metal Box When They Heard Movement – What They Found Inside…OMG!
- Muslim Thug Comes Upon Injured Dog – What He Does Next Is Sickening